27. November 2014 17:50
Whether you are operating a small business or a big one, you will definitely need a printer. And you probably know that. When you explore the available options, you will find many types of printers - ranging from the basic ones to the advanced ones that can scan and copy too. If you are wondering which one is the best for you, read on.
The right printer can help you cut down the printing cost by half. To choose the right printer, you will need to consider following factors:
- Speed: If you have a need for 100 printouts daily, you definitely need to go for the speedy printers. Otherwise you will need one employee dedicated to work on printers the entire day, and that would be definitely costly in the long run.
- Multifunction capabilities: Do you just need the printer? Or would you like your printer to scan and copy too? What about faxing and emailing? Also, do you wish to program jobs while another one is in progress? Look for these functionalities while considering the various models.
- Conversion to digital files: The latest printers offer the functionality to convert hard copy into digital soft copy. Once you have the soft copy, you can easily distribute it to the concerned parties through email. Also, you can send these files to an established network folder or export it to a USB. You can do whatever works for you.
- Paper usage: You can reduce your paper usage and related costs with automatic double-sided printing. Also, several printers allow you to print multiple small pages on one sheet, helping you control your printing costs.
- Connectivity: When the printer can be connected to the business Wi-fi connection, you can easily transfer files and documents to and from the printer.
- Security: The latest printers offer you the functionality to keep sensitive documents safe and secure by requiring users to enter a personal identification number to access those documents. So if you are into a business that has tons of sensitive information, opting for this kind of printer makes more sense.
- Quality: Every printer offers different printing quality. Digital inkjet printing offers better color quality compared to digital toner printer if you are looking for short runs up to 2,000 copies. For print runs from 2,000 to 100,000 copies, offset printing is the best option.
- Customer service: What kind of after-sales customer service will you receive? If your printer stops working suddenly, how quickly can you get the service? What kind of warranty and guarantee the printer comes with? You have to consider the answers to these questions while making a buying decision.
- Price: When it comes to pricing, don't just consider the initial price of the printer. Consider the total savings that you can achieve during the life of the printer too.
At AmericanRefurb.com, you can find a wide variety of printers, including brand new ones as well as refurbished ones.
The store offer brands such as Brother USA, Canon, HP, Lexmark, and Okidata, among others.